7 Best Electric Leaf Blower Of 2022: Reviews & Buying Guide
Tired of using heavy gas-powered leaf blower and looking for lightweight yet effective blower for cleaning your backyard. Then electric blower is best option for you.
An electric leaf blower comes with a motor that runs with electricity to clear away the dried leaves, dust, snow and other debris from your yard. These are most commonly used leaf blowers in these days, as they are easy to operate, portable and works quieter than gas leaf blowers.
A leaf blower allows you to clean up your garden and plot quickly. There are petrol, battery and electric models on the market. The choice will depend on the scope of works, the area of the site, and the intensity of use of the equipment. When deciding on a leaf blower, consider the airflow rate and speed, pipe length, and noise generated during operation.
Buying Guide For The Best Electric Leaf Blower
When choosing combustion, electric, or battery blower, carefully read the technical specifications of each model. Several factors have a considerable impact on the safe, efficient and effective operation of a device.
- 7 Amp motor provides a powerful and efficient...
- Moves up to 180Mph to 180CFM for fast and easy...
- Built in cord retention prevents frustrating...
- Lightweight at only 4.4 pounds
- Air speed: Up to 180 mph; Included components: (1)...
- [VERSATILE]: Clean sweeping patios, driveways,...
- [POWERFUL]: 6-amp motor creates up to 155 mph air...
- [NO LOAD SPEED]: 14,000 RPM
- [LIGHTWEIGHT]: Only weighs 3.9 lbs.
- [WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!]: Your new leaf blower is...
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how...
- [TWICE AS FAST AS PRO BLOWERS] Professional-grade...
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement...
- [600 CFM] We named the Turbine 600 after the 600...
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.]...
- 530 CFM
- Compact, Light-Weight Design: 7.4lbs with 2.5Ah...
- Variable Speed Dial: 250 CFM / 400 CFM / 530 CFM
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- Weather Resistant Construction (ipx4)
- Energy-efficient and Powerful Motor - Mueller leaf...
- Highly Versatile - Blow debris or grass clippings...
- Super Light and Compact – Do you need to...
- Two Gears and Fast Charge – Easily switch...
- Superior Quality With Mueller Garden - We are here...
- Turbo Button delivers a staggering 650...
- Variable-speed control dial delivers 225-500 CFM
- Over 90 minutes of run time: 15 minutes on Turbo;...
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachments included
- Brushless Motor
- 🎁【Powerful Copper Motors and Turbine Tech】...
- 🎁【Full Accessory, 2pcs Battery and Charger...
- 🎁【2 Adjustable Speeds and 2 Adjustable...
- 🎁【Ultra-lightweight and Ergonomic...
- 🎁【Quick Assembly, All for The User, Broad...
- 160 MPH wind speeds for helping remove debris and...
- Lightweight design for better handling and less...
- Virtually no vibration when compared to gas...
- Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental...
- Extension cord is not included. Refer to pg. 9 in...
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Cordless leaf blower is up to...
- ULTRA LIGHT COMPACT BODY: Extra light leaf blower...
- LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY POWERED: 20V max...
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Install two blow nozzles and a...
- VERSATILE USE: Economical small wireless...
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled...
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode...
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook,...
- Variable speed control for better control in both...
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not...
Loudness: This factor should be taken into account, especially by owners of single-family houses. Combustion blowers are the loudest (it is worth looking for the quietest model that will work at the level of 113 dB).
However, you can choose a model enriched with noise suppression technology. You should select an electric model for smaller home gardens, which usually generates sounds below 100 dB.
Size And Weight: They affect the convenience of cleaning. Depending on the model, the blowers weigh from 3 to 6 kg. If we have a vast area, it is worth considering a wheeled blower (they weigh up to 10 kg), which has been additionally enriched with the function of shedding branches.
Pipe Length: It is worth choosing models that allow for its adjustment. This solution will enable you to adjust the size of the pipe to the height of a given person. There are blowers on the market with the option of regulating the tube, among others in the range, from 1.6 to 1.9 m.
It is worth remembering that the longer one (placed right next to the cleaning surface) allows for thorough cleaning and getting rid of even the most minor dirt. A shorter tube is recommended for jobs that require greater reach and better performance.
Airflow Velocity: The higher it is, the more efficient the device works. If we are going to use the equipment for works that do not require much force (collecting leaves), it is enough to buy a model that provides an air impact of approx.
200 km/h. Smaller branches of trees and shrubs can be handled by a blower operating at over 200 km / h, while more difficult branches – over 300 km/h.
Blast Area: The device must guarantee the appropriate airflow speed and a comprehensive blast stream. The larger the volume, the faster we can clean, even to a large extent. There are models available on the market that provide a blast area of up to 800 m3 / h. The cheapest blowers offer a volume of approx. 200 m3 / hour.
Outlet position: if you want to use the device comfortably and efficiently, the outlet should be flush with the handle (it will facilitate maneuvering the equipment).
Protection against overheating: it is worth having the blower equipped with this function. It will be especially appreciated by people who will use the leaf blower intensively. When the temperature rises too rapidly, the device will automatically turn off.
Rotation lock: on models without this option, the speed of the blast is regulated by a lever. Unfortunately, such a system can be inconvenient for many people. It is worth choosing a device with a rotation lock, which allows you to perform work with carefully selected force.
Air purification systems: affects the service life of the device. Remember that even the smallest particles can damage the blower.
7 Best Electric Leaf Blower Of 2022: Reviews & Buying Guide
1. Worx WG520 12 Amp TURBINE 600 Electric Leaf Blower
Using a leaf blower can be cumbersome. For an electric blower that delivers powerful airflow, it’s hard to beat the Worx Turbine Corded Leaf Blower. It delivers air at speeds up to 110 MPH with an impressive 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM), which is enough to corral even wet leaves and gravel.
Our tester found that she could move a good amount of leaves in far less time than it would take to rake or broom-“It made tidying up the patio, a task that would usually take 15 minutes with a broom, a 3-minute job.”
- Variable speeds
- Quick and effective
- Gets heavy after extended use
- Loud at higher settings
2. Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 Electric Blower
Blast Leaves without blowing your budget by picking up the Greenworks 7 AMP electric blower. It is not the most powerful machine, but it can clean the debris from light in a hurry.
It offers air speeds of up to 160 miles per hour, but the 150 CFM rating is low compared to the most robust models. It also weighs less than 5 pounds and plugs into its basic home extension cable (not included with the purchase).
- Extremely effective for light debris
- Excellent value
- Only one speed
- No cord, must purchase extension cord separately
3. Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Axial Leaf Blower
The 80 volt GreenWorks Pro wireless blower with its 2.0AH rechargeable lithium-ion battery is not cut when it comes to power and performance.
The air speeds reach up to 125 mph, and while the 500 cfm is slightly lower than other blowers in this middle range class, our tester discovered that it is enough to address almost any work, including wet leaves and rocks.
The unit is on the heavy side to almost 10 pounds, and the manufacturer claims up to 70 minutes of runtime on a fully charged battery. On the positive side, your battery is loaded in approximately 30 minutes and remains quite calm at 60 decibels (in low).
- Battery compatible with other Greenworks products
- Heavy and cumbersome
- Short battery life
4. EGO Power+ LB5302 3-Speed Turbo Cordless Leaf Blower
Deck free chasing leaves and debris Romos with the 56-volt wireless sheet blower ego. Equipped with a lithium-ion battery 2.5-ah, the blower runs for about an hour in regular operation and approximately 20 minutes in Turbo mode. Within the unit, a brushless motor reduces friction and increases durability.
As for the power, the ego turbo has higher speeds of up to 110 mph and a respectable 530 cfm. Witching at 9.8 pounds, it is certainly not the slightest leaves blower in the market, and you may want to buy the shoulder strap for comfort.
- Powerful and efficient
- Battery charges quickly
- 5-year warranty
- Short battery life
- On the heavier side
5. Ryobi RY25AXB 160 Gas Jet Fan Blower
A gas sheet blower offers a lot of power and without limitations when it comes to the useful life of the battery or the length of the cable, which makes it suitable for extended work sessions. The Ryobi gas jet fan blower is powered by a 25 cc gas engine and a three-stage fan system that provides more energy and wind speed. This blower reaches first quality speeds of 160 mph and 520 cfm.
In more than 10 pounds, it is on the heavier side, but the variable speed configuration combo with a “cruise control” option and shoulder straps are balanced everything.
- Cruise control feature is perfect for long jobs
- Good value
6. Toro 51585 Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blower
If the heavy leaves blowers make the arms lose after a few minutes, it needs a light model, like the tank sweep. This cable sheet blower weighs less than 5 pounds, and offers speeds of up to 160 mph with a maximum air flow of 155 cfm.
This compact sheet blower has two air flow speeds, a low 130 mph configuration and a high 160 mph configuration, which can alternate between the use of a control switch in the handle. The unit is powered by an engine of 7 amp, and comes with a full 2-year warranty against defects. Its small form is ideal to keep the sidewalks, the roads, the covers and more.
- Extremely lightweight
- Two airflow speeds
- Affordable price
- Limited CFM
- Not ideal for large yards
7. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 VACPACK Electric Leaf Blower
Instead of moving leaves around your yard, the empty Black + Decker 3-in 1 can aspire them in your bag, which allows you to eliminate debris from your garden. This backpack style model becomes a bladder blower in a leaf vacuum, and the zipped collection bag has a wide opening for emptying.
This model 3 in 1 offers air speeds of up to 250 mph, and there is even a PowerBoost button that offers greater power to demand. When used as a sheet vacuum, mulch leaves and other debris occupy less space in the large capacity bag, and its flexible tube gives you more room to maneuver when cleaning your garden.
- 3-in-1 design
- Comfortable backpack design
- Large-capacity collection bag
- Plastic mulching blade
Frequently Asked Questions: Best Electric Leaf Blower
Is it worth buying a leaf blower?
Considering the possibilities of using the equipment, consumers are wondering which leaf blower is recommended by users and whether this type of equipment is worth buying. It all depends on what we expect from the device and how much money we want to spend.
If we only want to clean the path leading to the house from the exit gate, and the small leaves remaining on the lawn do not bother us, the blower will meet our expectations. This type of equipment is also recommended for people who have a small garden.
What is the difference between Leaf Blower & Vacuum Cleaner?
Leaf blowers seem to be precisely the same thing, and they do the same job. Of course, this doesn’t seem right because, despite the similar purpose, both devices are used in slightly different ways. The main difference between a blower and a vacuum cleaner is the direction in which their air moves.
A garden blower will come in handy when pre-arranging the plot. We can easily remove dry leaves in piles, then pull them with a leaf vacuum or clean them by hand. The leaf blower is also used in public spaces to clean dust, sand, and dust from pavements.
Usually, garden vacuum cleaners are used in the second stage of autumn garden cleaning. They allow you to completely pull in the leaves and sand, from which we previously poured piles with a garden blower.
How Many Types Of Leaf Blowers Are There?
Garden vacuum cleaners are small devices that are worn over the shoulder or attached to a special harness. They are equipped with a long pipe responsible for pulling leaves and small debris into a canvas bag suspended under a vacuum cleaner. As with leaf blowers, there are several types of vacuum cleaners due to their power supply.
Petrol leaf vacuum cleaner
The brush-powered vacuum cleaner for leaves is characterized by incredible power, making it suitable for large areas. Its significant advantage is mobility because it is not limited by the cable or the dependence on the power supply. Unfortunately, the engine with a built-in fuel tank significantly affects the device’s weight and frequent maintenance of its parts. In addition, the garden vacuum cleaner produces many exhaust gases that are harmful to the environment and make a lot of noise.
Electric leaf blower
The network garden vacuum cleaner is a lightweight and handy device. This significantly extends our work time because we do not get tired while wearing it on the shoulder or with a harness. However, we must consider that our work is limited by a cable and utterly dependent on the power source. Therefore, when investing in a network vacuum cleaner, you should think carefully about the length of the extension cord to be able to reach every corner of the garden.
Cordless leaf vacuum cleaner
The battery vacuum cleaner is heavier and more significant than the mains and petrol vacuum cleaner. This is due to the presence of a battery. Its advantage is mobility and very high work efficiency, but its operation is quite burdensome.
When buying a vacuum cleaner with a battery, pay special attention to the tool’s charging time and working time. The best battery vacuum cleaners run on a full charge for about 3 hours, which allows you to vacuum even a large garden.
T Leaf Blower Cordless
Best Leaf Blower 2022
Best Leaf Blower Backpack
Electric Leaf Blower
Best Leaf Blower 2022
Best Leaf Blower For Grass Clippings
Best Leaf Blower Vacuum